Thursday 6 September 2012

Pizza, Anyone?

Who doesn't love pizza?  Really, there's just something so delicious and comforting about a slice of pizza.  It's not really something that helps with the waistline though.
Of course Blogilates has the answer!  If you haven't checked out her site, go, you can thank me later!  She has three different pizza recipes on her website - Oatmeal Crust pizzaHealthiest Pizza in the World, and a Low Carb, Low Fat, Low Cal Pizza.  I'm on a bit of a health kick right now, so I included one of these in my meal plan for the week.

Without further adu, I present - THE HEALTHIEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!


Alright, so clearly mine is bigger than Blogilates.  Apparently I no longer own pie tins, so I had to use a cake pan, which required 3/4 cup of oats instead of 1/4, I also threw in an extra tablespoon of flax and an extra egg.  I put 1/4 cup of pizza sauce on it, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 stalk green onion, a couple spinach leaves (fresh, not frozen), and 1/3 cup Yves veggie crumbles.  Pretty tasty, but I think I still woulda stuck to one egg if it would work.  
Here's the nutritional info on my huge version of this pizza -   Calories, Carbs, Fat, Protein, Fiber, and Sugar

Quaker Oats - Large Flake 100% Whole Grain Quaker Oats, 0.75 cup (30 gm)
270455970Ico_delete
Nordica - Fat Free Cottage Cheese, 1/2 cup (125 g)100801606Ico_delete
Primo - Pizza Sauce Traditional, 1/4 cup (60 ml)4581114Ico_delete
Spinach - Raw, 5 leaf1220110Ico_delete
Yves Veggie Cuisine (Canada) - Original Veggie Ground Round, 55 g (1/3 cup)6041921Ico_delete
Onions - Young green, tops only, 1 stalk310000Ico_delete
Generic - Egg - Large, 2 egg (68g)1402121400Ico_delete
Bob's Red Mill - Whole Ground Flax Seed Meal, 2 tbsp6045340Ico_delete
Add Food
6907424531511
Obviously if you stick to Blogilates version you'll make a pizza with less calories, carbs, etc.   But this kept me full for a couple hours, which just doesn't happen for me with most foods/meals.

Also, I've done a lot the past week!  So expect some new posts!

Yes, that's MyFitnessPal!  Feel free to add me! --->  MyFitnessPal Link
While you're at it, why not follow me on Pinterest? ---> Pinterest Link
On Tumblr?  You can follow me on there too! ---> Tumblr Link
And, of course, I'm working on a Facebook page. ---> Facebook Link

No comments:

Post a Comment