Sunday 30 September 2012

Mr. Clean for your toilet bowl?

This idea has been everywhere on Pinterest!  It's so easy, just pop a piece of a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser into your toilet bowl and - Voila! - No more gunky toilet bowl ring!  I knew I had to give this one a shot.  Mom never cleans the toilet bowl, it's always me, so if I could find a quicker way to do it, I'll take it!

So essentially, you just cut off a piece of a Magic Eraser, and throw it in your toilet bowl over night.  Then, come morning, the Magic Eraser will have sucked up all the gunk.

Sound too good to be true?  That's because it is.  I was so hopeful!  But it did nothing for my toilet bowl!  No gunk was gone, and now I had to fish out some waterlogged sponge out of the toilet bowl.. EW.  That's worse than just scrubbing the gunk!

So I'd say pass on this one guys!

Next up I'm hoping to make some brownies!  Hopefully that post will be up by Tuesday at the latest.  On Tuesday I'm also going on an all day shopping trip with my mother to IKEA! And Pier 1 Imports! And wherever else our feet take us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment