Thursday 20 September 2012

Breakfast Quinoa

If you haven't tried breakfast quinoa, you need to, right now!  Seriously, I'll just sit here and wait while you go pick up some quinoa.

..Back yet?  Good.  This recipe is so easy, so tasty, and makes enough for you have leftovers!  All you need is

  • 2 cups of milk (I used soy)
  • 1 cup of quinoa
  • 3 tbsp of brown sugar
  • 1/8 tsp of cinnamon
  • blueberries
Seriously does that not sound delicious?!  This is a protein packed breakfast that you won't even know is healthy!!






This made four servings, which I put in my handy mason jars and quickly devoured :)

I think I might do some baking soon, I'm just so stressed about life right now, I need to bake to unwound!  And with all the fall baking goodness on Pinterest right now, I shouldn't have too hard a time finding something I want to make!  Though deciding on one thing may prove stressful!

Recipe from Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment